“Research shows most Americans know little or nothing about lupus and its devastating impact on millions of people. You can change that! Put on Purple and tell people why it’s important to raise awareness of lupus and show support for those who suffer from it. BAND TOGETHER for lupus awareness and help the Lupus Foundation of America (LFA) fight this unpredictable and sometimes fatal disease.” –Lupus Foundation of America
WE CANNOT DO IT ALONE— we need your support!
Join the thousands of people nationwide for Put on Purple (POP) on Friday, May 18, 2012.
It’s super easy to participate:
1. Wear purple proudly on MAY 18 and don’t you dare be afraid to tell people why!
2. Spread the word! Tell your friends, family, coworkers, employer about PUT ON PURPLE and FORCE them to join you.
3. Consider organizing an office-wide or company-wide participation.
4. Take pictures of your participation and share them with others:
- Send your fabulous pictures to the Lupus Foundation of America at PutOnPurple@lupus.org
- Post pictures on Twitter using #PutOnPurple
- Post pictures on the Lupus Foundation of America’s Facebook page
- Send pictures to your social networks, along with details about how you Put on Purple for lupus awareness.
For more information and details, click here: http://www.lupus.org/newsite/pages/Put-On-Purple.html
Let the count down begin!
Be Fabulous! Tell your story and change lives.